grouper-users - Memory Issues While Importing

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Memory Issues While Importing

  • From: Shilen Patel <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Memory Issues While Importing
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 08:44:40 -0400

Hello,

I have an XML file that I'm trying to import using Grouper 1.2rc3. The file contains over 100,000 groups and has a file size of about 230MB. Even after setting the heap size to 1GB, I'm running out of memory before any data is imported into the Grouper tables. Are there any suggestions on how I can import this file? I suppose I can break the file up into multiple files, but I'm hoping there's another solution.

Thanks,

-- Shilen