grouper-users - ldappc_1_0 help

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

ldappc_1_0 help

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: ldappc_1_0 help
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 17:02:56 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

I am trying to build ldappc_1_0 to populate groups from
oracle database to ldap, but unfortunately I am lost in this process.
I guess I am having difficulties understanding DeploymentGuide.

Can someone please let me know how should this package be used to
provision ldap groups to ldap server?

While building this package, should I be able to successfully pass all tests,
since I do not have grouper quickstart database populated?
Is test script going to populate quickstart database for testing purposes?

I am not sure how should I use ldappc for provisioning data from oracle? What
changes should be done, and which command should be executed? Can someone
please point me to the right direction?

When trying to build deploy ldappc, I am getting:
[junit] There were 2 failures:
[junit] 1)
testSimpleSearch(edu.internet2.middleware.ldappcTest.SimpleLdapSe
archTest)junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Could not get search
attributes - - naming exception: [LDAP: error code 32 - No Such Object]
[junit] at
edu.internet2.middleware.ldappcTest.SimpleLdapSearchTest.test
SimpleSearch(SimpleLdapSearchTest.java:215)
[junit] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
[junit] at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAcces sorImpl.java:39)
[junit] at
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMet
hodAccessorImpl.java:25)
[junit] 2)
testLdapNewEntry(edu.internet2.middleware.ldappcTest.LdapNewEntry
Test)junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Could not get search attributes --
na ming exception: [LDAP: error code 32 - No Such Object]
[junit] at
edu.internet2.middleware.ldappcTest.LdapNewEntryTest.displayB
indings(LdapNewEntryTest.java:313)
[junit] at
edu.internet2.middleware.ldappcTest.LdapNewEntryTest.testLdap
NewEntry(LdapNewEntryTest.java:114)
[junit] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
[junit] at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAcces sorImpl.java:39)
[junit] at
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMet
hodAccessorImpl.java:25)

[junit] FAILURES!!!
[junit] Tests run: 46, Failures: 2, Errors: 0

[junit] Java Result: 1

Mira