grouper-users - xml-import, setting log level for jndi...

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

xml-import, setting log level for jndi...

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: xml-import, setting log level for jndi...
  • Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 10:50:27 -0500

I'm experimenting, using xml-import to create stems and groups, and populate groups... I've added a subject config pointing to our QA ldap server....

I'm able to create stems and groups.... but having some problems adding people/members to the groups....

can someone tell me how/where to configure logging (to the DEBUG level) so I can see what the JNDI connector thinks its doing?

thanks!

(fyi... if I do NOT include a source definition for my ldap directory, the load runs to completion, but (as expected) doesn't add people. If I DO include a source definition for my ldap directory (same xml input file), the import seems to hang... forever.....)