Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: "blair christensen." <>
- To: "Tom Zeller" <>
- Cc: "Grouper Users" <>
- Subject: Re: [grouper-users] group graphs ?
- Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 10:31:16 -0600
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=Xb6Nvx3pPCP5SW0JBe6Vq2qxnp4t2HIa4Xz2q+Ru01I17gRtE+0E6yAeWB+/ZBrsGDmmNijW27Px2rCLLD6/8lLoLm5w++Jsok1/mdAnt/QWP3nhXdX+Vm1iY9PhNA7T9XgM361wULvjlVLNcolt6GmKKbTf2JBVrTG3JOXLiH8=
On 2/13/07, Tom Zeller
Is some sort of group visualization tool on the Grouper radar ?
Loosely. I've experimented with this idea a couple of times as I
think it could be useful. I haven't really had the time to pursue the
I experimented with JGraph to create a directed graph of our groups,
and was wondering if others were doing anything in this space. I
found the exercise valuable, but somewhat complicated with a large
number of groups.
Would you be willing to share your code?
- group graphs ?, Tom Zeller, 02/13/2007
- Re: [grouper-users] group graphs ?, blair christensen., 02/14/2007
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.