Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: "blair christensen." <>
- To: "Shilen Patel" <>
- Cc: "Tom Barton" <>,
- Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Problem Creating Stems
- Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 09:04:33 -0500
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=W6SO07JRlxSGKeBx/Nb9lr/mGqqQ6auVDeZnlqaePhDilOfFV4jOUv/w8BjutWVJ6vK92OgGmA93n+eYkRFfsKkkQBbHtZgIFmbFEllol2qu8vfkWd4MWDp2MaX0jJrE9RmJ4QNmWXcMZcySb31QMvSmsp9OIQjI9O/yHtQtQcw=
On 10/4/06, Shilen Patel
A separate application that just adds the 11,704th stem fails. For
example, if I add the stem using Grouper Shell with hibernate.show_sql
set to true, I get the following output before Grouper Shell hangs:
I'd guess that this is a database or database+hibernate issue.
* What database are you using?
* Are you only adding stems or are you also adding groups, members,
* What is your stem structure? Are you creating all 11,704 stems
beneath a single parent stem or do you multiple layers of stems? The
job I have running right now has currently added ~14k stems (and
counting) to a hierarchy that is three layers deep. This is using
HEAD and HSQLDB.
It might be useful to check your database logs as well as turn up
Hibernate's logging in `conf/log4j.properties` before attempting to
add the 11,704th stem.
- Problem Creating Stems, Shilen Patel, 10/03/2006
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.