Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: "blair christensen." <>
- To: "Steve Lemons" <>
- Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Hibernate errors
- Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 08:26:20 -0500
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=ekvrlyr8sydBDGs87oTHV+v96zrp6p8ZGuIADZeoWn016i1Oe/QDVG9LWqXzBU+nititroJF0Wz5r/2eWVCEMqhplpIzRl2dy13zRenKMHtBIIgEoinlOzk5SjCPkDgfrvX2SY1sE8EMJnR+8RoJP/TNaN0YxcBUkc9tuJchUtw=
On 9/28/06, Steve Lemons
// Error: hibernate error: hibernate commit error: Row was updated or
deleted by another transaction (or unsaved-value mapping was
incorrect) for edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.Attribute instance
with identifier: 1883e5240dc7c97d010dc7d4a131002c
I haven't been able to consistently reproduce the error, yet. So far
I've gotten the error when deleting a group or adding members to a
I don't think I've seen this particular error before.
Do you recall the order of operations that caused this error? If not,
could you pass it along the next time it happens. I think I might
have a hunch as to what is going on but the idea is still coalescing.
- Hibernate errors, Steve Lemons, 09/28/2006
- Re: [grouper-users] Hibernate errors, blair christensen., 09/29/2006
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.