grouper-users - Hibernate errors

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Hibernate errors

  • From: Steve Lemons <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Hibernate errors
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 12:55:53 -0400

Every now and then I get the following error message using the API.

// Error: hibernate error: hibernate commit error: Row was updated or deleted by another transaction (or unsaved-value mapping was incorrect) for edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.Attribute instance with identifier: 1883e5240dc7c97d010dc7d4a131002c

I haven't been able to consistently reproduce the error, yet. So far I've gotten the error when deleting a group or adding members to a group.

I'm not familiar with hibernate in the least bit, so, can someone explain to me the error and how it relates to grouper.

Thanks
Steve