grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Lists Returning but Not Rendering in UI

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Lists Returning but Not Rendering in UI

  • From: "GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing" <>
  • To: Monica Crawford <>,
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Lists Returning but Not Rendering in UI
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 11:25:23 +0100

Hi Monica,

Very strange! Would you send me the HTML source of the screens? You can also include a search results page.

If you create groups and add members using Tomcat, can you display memberships in Weblogic? If you log on as a user from the LDAP directory, does the welcome message show their name? If you login as GrouperSystem does the welcome message show GrouperSystem?

The majority of objects that the UI deals with are Maps - usually subclasses of ObjectAsMap. It looks like the Maps are behaving differently between Tomcat and Weblogic, or that JSTL is treating them differently. Do you know if Weblogic uses the reference JSTL implementation or one of their own?

Gary