Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: "blair christensen." <>
- To: "Stephen A. Langella" <>
- Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Composite Memberships
- Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 07:38:39 -0500
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=XyjLS3hdJIe/AWxmLcERLME0pSxQjwpthRP+F5o61CXz7cMwe+TKzw/olQwUApRwWkyZ4FADMDMjASDKNpUDDFmU1zKDTc4ZdyDxmbFD+5ExiLrxoTj5MmlkcNlmi++MErITizvZV5GO4LNUxW/Hy/2hLi/I9/2bUCzd1HA17Fo=
On 8/17/06, Stephen A. Langella
When I get a list of memberships for a composite group, the Via
Group object in the membership object is null. Is this intended since
all members in a composite group are from another Group?
Yes. The via in this case is a `Composite`, not a `Group`. You can
use the `getVia()` to retrieve it (or the via `Group` for
non-composite memberships). I just added some additional javadoc
I also noticed the depth of all the memberships in a Composite Group
is 0, is this intended as well?
- Composite Memberships, Stephen A. Langella, 08/17/2006
- Re: [grouper-users] Composite Memberships, blair christensen., 08/18/2006
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.