Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: "Stephen A. Langella" <>
- To: <>
- Subject: Group Privileges
- Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 16:36:33 -0400
After creating a group with no privileges, I ask the group for the privileges on arbitrary user, X. The group returns the user X has the privileges VIEW and READ, which I expect since the those are the default privileges for the group. When I try to revoke one of the privileges for the user I get a edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.MemberDeleteException, is this behavior intended? In examining this further I tried adding the privilege VIEW to the group for user X. When I list the privileges on the group for user X, I get three results, VIEW, VIEW, READ. Is it intended that I get two VIEW privileges back? If I try to remove the VIEW privilege I just added for User X I get a edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.MemberDeleteException. Any thoughts?
Senior Research Specialist
Department of Biomedical Informatics
Multiscale Computing Laboratory
Office: (614) 292-9845
- Group Privileges, Stephen A. Langella, 08/21/2006
- Re: [grouper-users] Group Privileges, GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing, 08/30/2006
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.