Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: "Stephen A. Langella" <>
- To: <>
- Subject: Composite Memberships
- Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 12:00:30 -0400
When I get a list of memberships for a composite group, the Via Group object in the membership object is null. Is this intended since all members in a composite group are from another Group? I also noticed the depth of all the memberships in a Composite Group is 0, is this intended as well?
Senior Research Specialist
Department of Biomedical Informatics
Multiscale Computing Laboratory
Office: (614) 292-9845
- Composite Memberships, Stephen A. Langella, 08/17/2006
- Re: [grouper-users] Composite Memberships, blair christensen., 08/18/2006
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.