grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] UI, Pagination and the Subject interface

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] UI, Pagination and the Subject interface

  • From: blair christensen <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] UI, Pagination and the Subject interface
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 10:26:34 -0800

On 2005.01.20 17:59, Mark McLaren wrote:
> Are there any plans to introduce some kind of pagination functionality
> into the subject interface and group "finder" methods of the Grouper
> API (to borrow a term from EJB arena)?

There are plans for pagination (and search limits) to be introduced
into the Grouper API. I don't think this has really been discussed in
detail yet, however.

In addition, I've been assuming that the Subject interface would
provide similar capabilities. But, again, I'm not sure how thoroughly
these capabilities have been discussed.

blair.