grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] USDU delete subjects after unresolvable for X days

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] USDU delete subjects after unresolvable for X days

  • From: "Gettes, Michael" <>
  • To: "Black, Carey M." <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] USDU delete subjects after unresolvable for X days
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2019 20:15:25 +0000

USDU is supposed to remove the subject from all groups it is a member of as
part of it’s processing. So I think 2 is a non-issue. Different schedules
for different subject sources is certainly an interesting point and one I
hadn’t thought of. As I hope Chris would agree - you should definitely add
this to the wiki page so it gets taken into account.

/mrg