grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] Transaction support for the Grouper SOAP web service

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] Transaction support for the Grouper SOAP web service

  • From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
  • To: Geoff Corney <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] Transaction support for the Grouper SOAP web service
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2016 17:19:08 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:w/AHaxfEIQhL+AVRcG1+IcGalGMj4u6mDksu8pMizoh2WeGdxc68Yh7h7PlgxGXEQZ/co6odzbGJ4+a9AidZvN6oizMrTt9lb1c9k8IYnggtUoauKHbQC7rUVRE8B9lIT1R//nu2YgB/Ecf6YEDO8DXptWZBUj22Dwd+J/z0F4jOlIz3krnqo9yAKzlP0RWwZr18ZD6xtwPcp4FCjoZlJKgrxwqPqXxSfelH7WJ0Y1WD2R/3oNqzqtoruStKvO85+tQFXajkV6U+UbFCCjk6aSY46NCh/U3MVwyS/nYGF2kbjDJJBRTI9hf3Qs23vyfn4LlTwi6faIfWXKI5Q3DqxKdxSQSiwHMCPD4o4mzNos1rh+RGuB+noVpyz5OCM9LdD+Z3Yq6IJYBSfmFGRMsEEnUZWo4=
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

If you have multiple operations of the same type, it can use transactions
(e.g. multiple add members), but if they are of different types it cant work
unless you use the Java API

Thanks

On Behalf Of Geoff Corney