Subject: Grouper Developers Forum
[grouper-dev] Transaction support for the Grouper SOAP web service
- From: Geoff Corney <>
- Subject: [grouper-dev] Transaction support for the Grouper SOAP web service
- Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2016 08:40:45 +0000 (UTC)
- Ironport-phdr: 9a23:mqo45x/pDc2zo/9uRHKM819IXTAuvvDOBiVQ1KB+2+IcTK2v8tzYMVDF4r011RmSAtWdtqkP0reempujcFJDyK7JiGoFfp1IWk1NouQttCtkPvS4D1bmJuXhdS0wEZcKflZk+3amLRodQ56mNBXkiybttntKQ12/alI0dazJHdvdlcOqz+2ovpHefS1Jgiawe7V/ME/woAnM5ecMho43Bas2xBWBiXxSfelHjTdnKFWdkQzx94G7+4Rl/jV4uu5n8N4GWK68YqduHu8QNygvL21gvJ6jjhLEVwbauSMR
I am fairly new to Grouper. I work for the Oxford University Software
We are using Microsoft Biztalk as a middleware product to provide a data
service bus for University applications.
My current project uses the Grouper SOAP Web Service interface to create and
manage Group Store groups and Members.
My question is, does the Grouper SOAP web service support transactions, e.g.
A unit of work for the BizTalk application invloves a number of requests to
the Grouper web service. Should one of these requests fail I would like to
roll back that partially completed unit of work. Normally I would wrap the
unit of work within a transaction and roll the transaction back. However I
cannot find information within the Grouper documentation about transaction
I would appreciate some guidence here as this is key to our design.
- [grouper-dev] Transaction support for the Grouper SOAP web service, Geoff Corney, 09/13/2016
- RE: [grouper-dev] Transaction support for the Grouper SOAP web service, Hyzer, Chris, 09/23/2016
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.