grouper-dev - [grouper-dev] IT Accessibility survey questions for vendors - Grouper (002).docx

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

[grouper-dev] IT Accessibility survey questions for vendors - Grouper (002).docx

  • From: Pregash J Devasagayam <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Cc: David C Normann <>, Kerry Havens <>, Marwan Ali Shaher <>, Daniel W Wyss <>, Dave Goldhammer <>
  • Subject: [grouper-dev] IT Accessibility survey questions for vendors - Grouper (002).docx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 22:57:50 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23

Hi.

Sometime ago (last year I think) we mentioned to the grouper developer team the new accessibility standards and requirements being implemented to the University of Colorado Boulder.  We are finally at a point here at the university to undergo the required accessibility audit of the Grouper product.  We would be very grateful if someone from the developer team could fill out the attached survey and return it to us.  After the assessment has been completed, we can forward the report, which hopefully could benefit the UI design efforts going forward for the product.  I’m not sure if any other university went through a similar audit, but I think this will be beneficial for any major institution in this country.

Thanks for everything you do!

Pregash Devasagayam

Identity and Access Management

University of Colorado Boulder