grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] Accessibility Requirements at CU Boulder

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] Accessibility Requirements at CU Boulder

  • From: Tom Barton <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] Accessibility Requirements at CU Boulder
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 07:28:43 -0500

Thanks Pregash. Looking over the VPAT linked within the CU requirements, I can see that your assessment will be extremely valuable to the grouper project, and I expect that you will need to ask the dev team some questions to help you complete that assessment. So thanks for being willing to share, and we will of course address any assessment questions you need to ask of us.

Tom