Subject: Grouper Developers Forum
[grouper-dev] Accessibility Requirements at CU Boulder
- From: Pregash J Devasagayam <>
- To: "" <>
- Subject: [grouper-dev] Accessibility Requirements at CU Boulder
- Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 20:40:37 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: internet2.edu; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;
Due to a recent accessibility audit at CU we are in the midst of a major accessibility project to re-evaluate and correct any accessibility limitations on all of our end-user interfaces. We are planning to have the accessibility team here at CU evaluate the Grouper UI and provide us with feedback with any changes that should be made. We've requested a standards template in the meantime and thought that the grouper dev community would benefit from this document. As soon as we get the evaluation completed on the UI we will send the results to this list.
University of Colorado Boulder
- [grouper-dev] Accessibility Requirements at CU Boulder, Pregash J Devasagayam, 03/11/2015
- Re: [grouper-dev] Accessibility Requirements at CU Boulder, Tom Barton, 03/12/2015
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.