Subject: Grouper Developers Forum
Re: [grouper-dev] Action Items: Grouper Call of May 21, 2014
- From: Jim Fox <>
- To: Emily Eisbruch <>
- Cc: "" <>
- Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] Action Items: Grouper Call of May 21, 2014
- Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 14:53:28 -0700 (PDT)
[AI] (Jim) make the University of Washington group events AD updating code
available on GitHub and document its availability on the Community
This is now available, not on github, but on bitbucket. Similar hosting.
Actually I had no part in it. My office homie, Eric Kool-Brown, did all the work. Here's his note.
I've gotten the UWWI Group Sync code on BitBucket at
https://bitbucket.org/uwitiam/group-sync. I've also updated the UW
page on the Grouper Community Contributions page to include a new
This was a fair amount of work. I added Apache license headers to
every file and searched for any possibly embedded secrets and found
none. I also copied all of the source to a separate tree and made
the necessary adjustments to ensure that it could be built outside
of our TFS enlistment. That separate tree is under Git source
control which is synchronized with BitBucket. I also authored a 2
page readme to explain things along with a repo front-page readme
that points to the longer one.
- Re: [grouper-dev] Action Items: Grouper Call of May 21, 2014, Shilen Patel, 06/04/2014
- <Possible follow-up(s)>
- Re: [grouper-dev] Action Items: Grouper Call of May 21, 2014, Jim Fox, 06/12/2014
- RE: [grouper-dev] Action Items: Grouper Call of May 21, 2014, Tom Barton, 06/12/2014
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.