grouper-dev - [grouper-dev] want to test the 2.2.0 candidate build?

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

[grouper-dev] want to test the 2.2.0 candidate build?

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-dev] want to test the 2.2.0 candidate build?
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 16:53:37 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

We have a 2.2.0 Grouper candidate build that we are doing final testing on.  It will be released in a couple weeks.  If you want to try the candidate tarballs to test an upgrade or sanity test or unit tests or whatever, let me know and I can send you a link.  This will help ensure that there are not any obvious issues with 2.2.0.  Note, Im pretty sure there will be some tweaks before now and then, so you should get the official release when it is done for production use.