Subject: Grouper Developers Forum
Re: [grouper-dev] Action Items: Grouper Call of May 21, 2014
- From: Shilen Patel <>
- To: Scott Koranda <>
- Cc: Emily Eisbruch <>, "" <>
- Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] Action Items: Grouper Call of May 21, 2014
- Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 12:35:20 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) ;
Thanks for the feedback. I updated the instructions.
On 5/27/14 9:43 AM, "Scott Koranda"
>Sorry for the late reply. I was at the TNC2014 meeting last week.
>Here are some thoughts about the upgrade instructions:
>1b) Can you give an example of the "legacy style attributes and group
>types"? I think some readers would find it useful to have a concrete
>example. So you might write
>"The legacy style attributes and group types, such as the 'UPDATE
>privilege' or the 'grouperLoader' group type', are no longer part of
>2) The text says "You should get v2.1 versions of the Grouper API,
>Grouper UI, ...". Is that supposed to be v2.2?
>8) All the steps in step 8 appear to be boilerplate that will be the
>same for every Grouper deployment. Will you consider creating a gsh
>script that is deployed into $GROUPER_HOME/bin/ next to gsh itself
>that an admin could run and that would execute all those commands?
>On Fri, May 23, 2014 at 7:37 PM, Shilen Patel
>> Here's a draft of the upgrade procedure to v2.2.
>> Scott, I know you volunteered to review the instructions. Let me know
>> -- Shilen
>> From: Emily Eisbruch
>> Date: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 4:59 PM
>> Subject: [grouper-dev] Action Items: Grouper Call of May 21, 2014
>> [AI] (Shilen) will share info on the upgrade process with the
>> email list
- Re: [grouper-dev] Action Items: Grouper Call of May 21, 2014, Shilen Patel, 06/04/2014
- <Possible follow-up(s)>
- Re: [grouper-dev] Action Items: Grouper Call of May 21, 2014, Jim Fox, 06/12/2014
- RE: [grouper-dev] Action Items: Grouper Call of May 21, 2014, Tom Barton, 06/12/2014
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.