grouper-dev - [grouper-dev] Re: [IdS] [grouper-users] multiple search terms

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

[grouper-dev] Re: [IdS] [grouper-users] multiple search terms

  • From: "Michael R. Gettes" <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>
  • Cc: Rahul Doshi <>, "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-dev] Re: [IdS] [grouper-users] multiple search terms
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 18:58:30 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

I played around with this… I think this does it, thank you!

one suggestion…

on clicking “Add members” and the text next to the Add button.  it’s a little confusing.

“or import a list of members from a file”.  it’s really “or perform Advanced Add Members functions”.  and i think this text should be more prominent so it is easier to find.

lastly, i don’t see where i would create composite groups in the new UI.  is it just not done yet?

/mrg