grouper-dev - Re: [cifer-prov] [grouper-dev] SCIM on the roadmap

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [cifer-prov] [grouper-dev] SCIM on the roadmap

  • From: "William G. Thompson, Jr." <>
  • To: Bill Yock <>
  • Cc: David Langenberg <>, Keith Hazelton <>, grouper-dev <>, "" <>, " discussion" <>
  • Subject: Re: [cifer-prov] [grouper-dev] SCIM on the roadmap
  • Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 13:38:06 -0400

Bill,

I don't know of any specific Grouper sessions at Educause.  I may get a bit of Grouper into the "Enabling Cloud Adoption with IAM, WebSSO, and Federation", but that session will mostly be about websso and federation.

I'd be happy to speak with them privately, share some slides, etc anytime during the conference.  Additionally (alternatively?), perhaps we could pull together a Grouper BOF of some sort?

Best,
BIll