grouper-dev - [grouper-dev] Re: [grouper-core] Re: [grouper-users] Change log issue

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

[grouper-dev] Re: [grouper-core] Re: [grouper-users] Change log issue

  • From: Tom Zeller <>
  • To: Tim Darby <>
  • Cc: grouper-dev <>
  • Subject: [grouper-dev] Re: [grouper-core] Re: [grouper-users] Change log issue
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 08:42:18 -0500

As you said, the changeLogMembershipGroupSubjectName attribute is
dependent on the 'subjectName' property of the deleteMembership
changelog entry, and that property is just not there, but 'subjectId'
is, so, the name of the member group will need to be returned by
querying grouper by subjectId, based on what I am seeing now. Querying
grouper for a group after it has been deleted is something I avoided.

I don't think changelog entry properties have changed since last year,
but I am not sure.

Tim, re-reading this thread you have spent some time on this, thank you.

On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 8:12 AM, Tim Darby