grouper-dev - [grouper-dev] Re: [grouper-core] Re: [grouper-users] Change log issue

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

[grouper-dev] Re: [grouper-core] Re: [grouper-users] Change log issue

  • From: Tim Darby <>
  • To: Tom Zeller <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [grouper-dev] Re: [grouper-core] Re: [grouper-users] Change log issue
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 21:16:53 -0700

The order is 3 privilege types, then deleteMembership, and lastly deleteGroup.

Tim Darby
The University of Arizona
Mosaic, Systems Integration and Architecture

UITS, Rm 335, 520-626-3799

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 7:58 PM, Tom Zeller <> wrote:
Moving to grouper-dev.

When a member group is deleted and the 5 change log entries are
created, is the deletion of the member group first or last ?

In any case, the name of the member group being deleted *should* be
presented as the 'subjectName' of the deleteMembership changelog
entry.