grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] Round 1 of user testing

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] Round 1 of user testing

  • From: Tom Barton <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] Round 1 of user testing
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 13:25:50 -0600

I did the user test. Quick and easy. Nice testing tool! Please do send it out.

On 12/20/2012 12:24 PM, Michael Girgis wrote:
Hi everyone.

If you have 5-10 minutes to spare, I would love for you run through this quick user test of the initial wireframes. Everything is self-explanatory:

Unless I hear strong objections otherwise, I'd love to send this out to the entire grouper-users list later this afternoon. It would be great to collect more data as well as give the user community an opportunity to engage in this process directly.

Thanks!

Michael Girgis
University of Chicago