grouper-dev - [grouper-dev] Round 1 of user testing

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

[grouper-dev] Round 1 of user testing

  • From: Michael Girgis <>
  • To: "<> Dev" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-dev] Round 1 of user testing
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 18:24:09 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hi everyone.

If you have 5-10 minutes to spare, I would love for you run through this quick user test of the initial wireframes. Everything is self-explanatory:

Unless I hear strong objections otherwise, I'd love to send this out to the entire grouper-users list later this afternoon. It would be great to collect more data as well as give the user community an opportunity to engage in this process directly.

Thanks!

Michael Girgis
University of Chicago