grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] grouper ActiveMQ integration

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] grouper ActiveMQ integration

  • From: Keith Hazelton <>
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] grouper ActiveMQ integration
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 05:33:08 -0500

ActiveMQ integration is something I've been hoping to look into, especially after hearing JimmyV talk about how they're using it to provision identity data out of the Central Person Registry at Penn State.

Looks like a prime candidate for a CIFER-recommended tool to use for provisioning and integration tasks when an event-driven message based solution is appropriate.

         --Keith