grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] grouper 2.1.0

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] grouper 2.1.0

  • From: James Vuccolo <>
  • To: Jim Fox <>
  • Cc: Lynn Garrison <>, Tom Zeller <>, Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] grouper 2.1.0
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 12:39:07 -0500

On Feb 15, 2012, at 12:33 PM, Jim Fox wrote:

> Is it possible that an ldap subtree search for (cn=llg5) with base
> of 'dc=psu,dc=edu' returns two records, one of which does not include
> a 'uid' attribute?

Nope, just one:

ldapsearch -h cprdev2.iam.psu.edu -b dc=psu,dc=edu uid=llg5 dn
uid=llg5,dc=psu,dc=edu

Jimmy.

--
James "Jimmy" Vuccolo,

Technical Manager, Identity and Access Management
The Pennsylvania State University
215B Computer Building, University Park, PA 16802
Office: 814-865-5635
http://www.personal.psu.edu/jvuccolo/