Subject: Grouper Developers Forum
- From: "RL 'Bob' Morgan" <>
- To: "Michael R. Gettes" <>
- Cc: " Dev" <>
- Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] Box Groups
- Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 10:30:34 -0700 (PDT)
"Item 2: A first cut at proposed designs of how Group Selection and Sync might be handled.
Can you give a brief description of what you mean by Group Selection and Sync? I'm guessing: Selection is a user using the Box web UI picking a group from some list to use for an ACL or whatever. Sync is copying group data from some (campus) source into the Box groups store.
- RL "Bob"
- [grouper-dev] Box Groups, Michael R. Gettes, 10/28/2011
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.