grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] ldapp incremental

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] ldapp incremental

  • From: Tom Zeller <>
  • To: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] ldapp incremental
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 11:58:53 -0500

Reviewing the work I had previously done regarding incremental
provisioning, I am curious if there are opinions on the attribute
resolver configuration I mocked up.

Is it ok ? horrible ?

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Incremental+Provisioning+Development

On Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 3:15 PM, LYNN GARRISON