grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] ldapp incremental

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] ldapp incremental

  • From: "Klug, Lawrence" <>
  • To: Tom Zeller <>, Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] ldapp incremental
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 11:53:18 -0700

I vote yes, of course :-)

On Behalf Of Tom Zeller
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2011 11:48 AM
To: Grouper Dev

Oh, and, on the IAM online webinar this past Wednesday, Chris demonstrated a
PoC for real-time provisioning of grouper's new features to Oracle. Should
this be modified to target ldap ? Would that be what folks want ?

[1]
http://anonsvn.internet2.edu/svn/i2mi/trunk/grouper-misc/poc_secureUserData/

On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 1:56 PM, JAMES VUCCOLO