grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] [ldappcng] incremental provisioning : pointInTime ?

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] [ldappcng] incremental provisioning : pointInTime ?

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Tom Zeller <>, Shilen Patel <>
  • Cc: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] [ldappcng] incremental provisioning : pointInTime ?
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 09:09:47 -0400

Since old style attributes are going away eventually, we shouldn't put a lot
of effort into short term needs for them.

I don't really understand how not having point in time for old style
attributes is fixed by looking up a change log entry by id... I tried to
follow the last email, but I don't get it... is it because the change
information is in the change log entry for an attribute change and now you
can get a reference to it? E.g. by id from db, or threadlocal, or static
lookup?

On Behalf Of Tom Zeller