grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] [ldappcng] incremental provisioning : pointInTime ?

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] [ldappcng] incremental provisioning : pointInTime ?

  • From: Shilen Patel <>
  • To: Tom Zeller <>
  • Cc: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] [ldappcng] incremental provisioning : pointInTime ?
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 17:39:48 -0400

In addition to the group name, you have the group id too since it's in the change log, right? If so, you can use findById(String id, boolean exceptionIfNotFound).

Otherwise, I think the "from" and "to" timestamps would be the same and they would be the time at which the membership was deleted (which is also in the change log). That would give you the group (by name) at the time the membership was deleted.

Thanks!

-- Shilen