grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] RE: Source Not Available, JIRA 570

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] RE: Source Not Available, JIRA 570

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Tom Zeller <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] RE: Source Not Available, JIRA 570
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 16:38:30 -0400

Generally we dynamically set properties we want to act like are in config
files... but there are JNDI test cases, we just don't run them all the time
(same with syncing groupers, upgrading the DDL, and other things which aren't
conducive to normal unit testing). I think if you write on, which doesn't
have to be in the normal test suite, and test it yourself, it would be fine.

On Behalf Of Tom Zeller