grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] Supporting GROUP_ADD and GROUP_DELETE in the grouperClient XMPP

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] Supporting GROUP_ADD and GROUP_DELETE in the grouperClient XMPP

  • From: Erik Froese <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] Supporting GROUP_ADD and GROUP_DELETE in the grouperClient XMPP
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 12:08:30 -0500

Hey Chris,

An import statement snuck in there too. Sorry about that.

https://github.com/efroese/grouper-client/blob/9e452d053d170860540074a7047193112add4b7b/src/extMore/edu/internet2/middleware/grouperClientExt/xmpp/GrouperClientXmppMain.java#L35

I restricted the event types because I ran into some errors with the
GROUP_ADD and GROUP_DELETE types. As I move forward I'll test more of
the types and verify that they work and add them to the list of
accepted types. Sound reasonable?

Erik

On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 11:52 AM, Chris Hyzer