grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] Supporting GROUP_ADD and GROUP_DELETE in the grouperClient XMPP

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] Supporting GROUP_ADD and GROUP_DELETE in the grouperClient XMPP

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Erik Froese <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] Supporting GROUP_ADD and GROUP_DELETE in the grouperClient XMPP
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 11:52:02 -0500

Hey,

Thanks a lot for making a patch and sending it back. I wonder if we should
restrict event types at all... hmmm (e.g. stem add, privilege revoke, etc).
Anyways, I didn't want to add a new Jar, so I changed your immutable set to
this:

Collections.unmodifiableSet(GrouperClientUtils.toSet("MEMBERSHIP_ADD"...

Take a look at this once it shows up there (I think there is some lag), and
diff the versions and see if you think it will work.

http://anonsvn.internet2.edu/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/i2mi/trunk/grouper-misc/grouperClient/src/extMore/edu/internet2/middleware/grouperClientExt/xmpp/GrouperClientXmppMain.java?view=log

On Behalf Of Erik Froese