grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] Draft Minutes: Grouper Call 16-Feb-2011

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] Draft Minutes: Grouper Call 16-Feb-2011

  • From: Jim Fox <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>
  • Cc: Emily Eisbruch <>, Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] Draft Minutes: Grouper Call 16-Feb-2011
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 12:40:06 -0800 (PST)

I wasn't sure.

The safest course seems to me to offer a replacement along with the existing
adapter.
That way we don't risk breaking any existing installations.

The two are quite a bit different in their configuration, so one would have to
make a conscious decision to switch. I'd be fine with adding the code to the
repository
and distribution. Especially since we don't actually use ldap sources
anymore.

Jim