grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] Draft Minutes: Grouper Call 16-Feb-2011

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] Draft Minutes: Grouper Call 16-Feb-2011

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Jim Fox <>, Emily Eisbruch <>
  • Cc: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] Draft Minutes: Grouper Call 16-Feb-2011
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 15:21:58 -0500

But don't we want to change the existing jndi adapter to use the better jndi
connection method? Or do we want to deprecate it and replace with Jim's? I
was hoping the comment in the jira would have a simple example of what to
change to make the old have the better connection method... is that possible?

On Behalf Of Jim Fox