grouper-dev - [grouper-dev] UW's group registry to google implementation

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

[grouper-dev] UW's group registry to google implementation

  • From: Jim Fox <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: [grouper-dev] UW's group registry to google implementation
  • Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2010 12:40:58 -0700

One thing I need to make sure everyone knows is that our Grouper->Google
(or whomever) is a *sample* implementation of *one* way to do this
provisioning. It is certainly not something someone can build, install
and run.

If there is enough interest, we can reach some consensus on details of the
process that are less UW-centric, we might be able to provide a more
generic code base. No promises though.

Jim