grouper-dev - [grouper-dev] RE: external users progress

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

[grouper-dev] RE: external users progress

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-dev] RE: external users progress
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 09:30:18 -0400

I put a screenshot of the self service external users screen on the wiki.  Im hoping we can do the screens in phases… i.e. if you are planning on using the Grouper external users feature in 2.0, do you need more than a self service screen?  In 2.1 we could add an admin UI, and an invite only UI, etc.  without the admin UI, administration could be done with GSH.

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/GrouperWG/Grouper+external+users

Maybe we could discuss in the dev meeting.