grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] Grouper Wiki Migration Completed, Grouper sessions at I2MM

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] Grouper Wiki Migration Completed, Grouper sessions at I2MM

  • From: Ann Kitalong-Will <>
  • To: Steve Olshansky <>
  • Cc: Grouper Dev <>, Grouper Users <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] Grouper Wiki Migration Completed, Grouper sessions at I2MM
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 18:33:54 -0400

Thanks for everyone's help and input. Like SteveO said, the old wiki space is still there in case we need to retrieve anything, so please let me know if you find anything I need to address. (e.g. I need to fix up the minutes page to make sure all the missing minutes are there).

All best, and safe travels to everyone heading to the member meeting!

AnnKW

Sent from my iPhone