grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] RE: external users progress

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] RE: external users progress

  • From: Tom Barton <>
  • To: Grouper Dev <>
  • Cc: Benn Oshrin <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] RE: external users progress
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 10:44:06 -0500

Chris,

It would be good for you & Benn Oshrin to discuss this in connection
with what comanage may need.

Speaking for myself, ie what I think uchicago would need to get started,
invitation with group provisioning is the sweet spot. With that I can
see independent collaborations around campus using this to invite their
colleagues to use their resources.

Tom