grouper-dev - [grouper-dev] grouper rules update

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

[grouper-dev] grouper rules update

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Grouper Dev <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-dev] grouper rules update
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 18:09:42 -0400

Hey,

I finished implementing all the use cases for grouper rules in Grouper 2.0.  I documented each with an example of setting the attributes to make it work (e.g. in API or GSH or WS), then there is a shortcut method (API or GSH), and a GSH test case so you can see how it is supposed to work.  The use cases are here:

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/GrouperWG/Grouper+rules+use+cases

The main Grouper rules wiki is here:

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/GrouperWG/Grouper+rules+use+cases

I want to implement each rule type in the use cases to work in daemon mode (or at least doesn’t throw an error), do examples of configuring rules via WS and grouperClient, document some more things, and I will consider it done…

Let me know any thoughts.