grouper-dev - [ldappc|ng] ok with commits ?

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

[ldappc|ng] ok with commits ?

  • From: Tom Zeller <>
  • To: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: [ldappc|ng] ok with commits ?
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 15:28:18 -0500

I'd like to commit the following changes soon - anyone see problems ?

I'll commit pom.xml for grouper, subject, and morphString, which will
allow these projects to be built using maven. Ant will ignore pom.xml,
as well as Eclipse, but projects can be converted to maven using this
file. If we ever use maven, then some of the work is done.

I moved GrouperTest from src/grouper/... to src/test/... to make maven
happy, I don't think this will affect anything.

I've split ldappcng into 2 projects, grouper-api-shibboleth (the
grouper-api plugin for shib) and ldappcng (the provisioning stuff).
These will now use maven. The grouper-api shib plugin follows shib's
recommended extension structure.

I'll need to modify slightly grouper's ldappcng ant target to reflect
the new library file structure - easy enough.

TomZ