grouper-dev - daily report too large

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

daily report too large

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: daily report too large
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 08:45:09 -0400

The grouper daily report (sent by email to tell you the status of your registry and loader jobs) was too large (mine was more than 10 megs).  I fixed this:

I took out successes from the report (which make it huge due to group of group jobs (eg. courses or orgs), and due to jobs every minute (change log temp sync)...

The report can still be a few megs if you have a lot of errors, or unresolvable subjects, etc, but you should probably fix that stuff... :)

Chris

  • daily report too large, Chris Hyzer, 05/10/2010