grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] [ldappc|ng] ok with commits ?

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] [ldappc|ng] ok with commits ?

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Tom Zeller <>, Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] [ldappc|ng] ok with commits ?
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 16:36:07 -0400

> I'd like to commit the following changes soon - anyone see problems ?

> I'll commit pom.xml for grouper, subject, and morphString, which will
> allow these projects to be built using maven. Ant will ignore pom.xml,
> as well as Eclipse, but projects can be converted to maven using this
> file. If we ever use maven, then some of the work is done.

ok

> I moved GrouperTest from src/grouper/... to src/test/... to make maven
> happy, I don't think this will affect anything.

I moved it to src/grouper last year for some reason... maybe since other
projects subclass that class in their tests and all they have access to is a
grouper.jar. I don't remember. Anyways, we can try it this way and worst
case duplicate that class in other projects, it doesn't change much.

Sounds good with me to commit though