grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] hasMember and subjectNotFound

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] hasMember and subjectNotFound

  • From: Jim Fox <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>
  • Cc: Tom Barton <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] hasMember and subjectNotFound
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 15:15:34 -0700 (PDT)

Our version of the web service (not quite in production) always tries to create a subject if one is not found, whether by new user logging in or being added to a group. We do this because our subject database lags behind the up-to-date, 'real' source of people. We do this in the web service, though, not in a custom source object.

Jim