grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] converting group to role?

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] converting group to role?

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Shilen Patel <>
  • Cc: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] converting group to role?
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 16:26:46 -0400

I don't know, lately Ive taken the cascade delete approach... since it is
hard to know what to do if you want to change a role to a group, it fails
with an exception that says some permission is assigned somewhere, but its
difficult or tedious to figure out how to delete it. So I would say just
delete cascade everything. Same as if you delete a group, right?