grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] converting group to role?

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] converting group to role?

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Shilen Patel <>, Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] converting group to role?
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 16:05:05 -0400

Yes, we should do this. Sorry about that. So we changed the API earlier so
that setters don't do anything, but when you call "store()", or "save()" or
something, that is what sends the sql. So can that method check to see if
the object has changed and add the rolesets? Do you want to do this or do
you want me to? :)